Monday, July 1, 2013

Coming this fall - review of Organised-Mum Life Book

I've purchased the Organised Mum Life Book (A5 size) and intend to cut and punch them to fit into my A5 filofax. Not quite sure how it will turn out and if I will be able to pull it off, but I intend to give it a try. I love the layout of their pages and wish they would make the Life Book or Family Life Book in loose leaf refill, but until they do I'll try to make my own arragement by cutting and punching.

I love the fact that the pages are already decorated with a washi tape looking border and the tear out shopping list/things to do sections on the weekly pages are awesome. I can't wait for mid August to come so I can't start testing them out.

Until then, here are some sneak peeks on how the pages looks.

All the goodies that arrived in my package.


The Life Book front cover (in plastic wrapper)


First page information sheet

I love these pages "weekly routines", will come in handy when my son starts daycare in August.

Year at a glance both this year and the next.

Week on two pages with a handy shopping list and to do/important tear outs.

Notes and divider. Monthly planning pages (love these just by looking at them).


Look at the cute decorative border on the top and bottom!

Monthly notes and to do's between the monthly pages.

Budget pages for each month!

Christmas! (only 6 months or so to go)




No more worrying about getting the christmas cards sent or the gifts bought.

SUMMER!!!

Thoughts and plans. Great for noting down ones goals and wishes.



Clear page marker (2 of these).

Pocket for stickers and address book, no need to rewrite every address each year!








No comments:

Post a Comment